FileTram has an impressive number of original features and this time we’re going to get acquainted with another one – “Add Source”. With this function you can add literally any web site to FileTram database and it’s going to be scanned for any files which are located there. After the scan is over all indexed files will appear in FileTram search results!
The first web site to test this feature was leechermods.com, which has been providing its users with quality BitTorrent, eMule mods, giveaways, contests, reviews and articles for the past 5 years (so, please, pay them a visit, they are nice people).
Benefits of adding your site to FileTram:
1. you get traffic!
2. the process is fully automated
3. it’s absolutely free!
Adding your source to FileTram
1. The first thing you should do is to locate the “Add Source” link in the header of FileTram interface:
2. You will see a new window. Enter your source link (in the following format:http://yourlink.com ), captcha and click “Submit” button:
3. And that’s it! Files are going to be indexed in the next 24 hours!
Leave a comment
FileTram.com file search engine lets you search for shared files from various file hosting sites like: Rapidshare, Megaupload, 4shared, Mediafire, Hotfile, etc.
- New Premium Download Sites at FileTram!
- FileTram has a new Facebook Timeline
- Meet FileTram on Google Plus!
- 10 million people @FileTram every month!
- Happy New Year!
- Win FileTram Premiums. Contest continues!
- Study with FileTram!
- Win FileTram Christmas Premium!
- 100MB of premium traffic for anonymous users daily!
- Tips to make your files more searchable at FileTram!