If you still don’t have an account on FileTram – it’s a good time to make one, as today we introduce new features available for our registered users! Want to track all your downloads and search history using FileTram? Read more for details!
After you register and login to your online FileTram account you will see the following window:
1. Get Premium. Using this link might be the fastest way to get yourself a premium and gain an ability to directly upload any file of any size! So, if you’ll ever need it (someday, everybody does), it will be always here.
2. Direct Download. Just another quick link that calls the “Direct Download” window for your file searching needs. Use it well!
3. Direct Download History. This might be helpful in case you’re a file sharing addict and just need that something special you’ve found the other day to share the link with your friends. Click this link and browse the calendar for the specific day stats:
4. Download History. As much as the previous one, “Download History” gives you a brief stats powered by a simple and stylish calendar.
5. Search History. Well, let’s face it: you don’t always download everything you find, but it’s good to have an opportunity to call back something you have found earlier, isn’t it?
There are actually other useful things in your account including:
- your “direct traffic” counter
- an ability to change your password
Leave a comment
FileTram.com file search engine lets you search for shared files from various file hosting sites like: Rapidshare, Megaupload, 4shared, Mediafire, Hotfile, etc.
- New Premium Download Sites at FileTram!
- FileTram has a new Facebook Timeline
- Meet FileTram on Google Plus!
- 10 million people @FileTram every month!
- Happy New Year!
- Win FileTram Premiums. Contest continues!
- Study with FileTram!
- Win FileTram Christmas Premium!
- 100MB of premium traffic for anonymous users daily!
- Tips to make your files more searchable at FileTram!